PayPal In Nigeria – What To Expect!

We have been praying for it to happen and finally PayPal opened their doors to Nigerian market on Tuesday, the 17th of June, 2014.
However, it came with a restriction….. we can’t receive but only send out funds with a Nigerian PayPal account. We assumed they entered to monitor how it goes before they finally allow us to receive. It may take months or years before they open it up to receive funds.
As the case may be, there are three countries in Africa that can receive funds and they are: Ethiopia, Kenya and South Africa.
So, What Can I Do With A Nigerian PayPal Account?
You can only pay online on merchant sites where PayPal is required. You can also send funds to accounts that can receive funds.
Since I Can’t Receive Funds, How Can I Fund My Nigerian PayPal Account?
If you open account as a Nigerian, you will be required to verify it with a VISA or MasterCard (Verve cards are not eligible) from local banks in Nigeria. Once verified, the card used becomes your PayPal account funding source.
Whenever you want to buy anything online or send funds to someone, PayPal will directly deduct the amount from your card INSTANTLY. Please, note that this not funding. It is deduction from your card.
The only way you can fund a Nigerian PayPal account is when you linked it with a functional USA bank account. You just upload funds to your PayPal account directly from your USA bank account.
I have A USA PayPal Account. Does It Mean I Can Now Use Nigerian IP To Access It?
No, it doesn’t give you such privilege. If you use Nigerian IP on your USA or other country PayPal account, it will be limited before your very eyes.
So, continue with the instructions you received to operate your other country PayPal account. Always clear cookies and cache after using your Nigerian PayPal account before proceeding to the next account.
Can I Sell Online With Nigerian PayPal Account?
For now, you can’t since it does not receive funds at the moment.
I Want To Sell Online And Get Paid With PayPal, How Can I Go About It Then?
You can talk to us. We will help you get one as we have helped more than 1000 clients since 2010 to get theirs.For more info, Click HERE to see our offer on it.
I Want To Fund My Non-Nigerian PayPal Account, How Can I Go About It?
Just Click HERE to see our ordering instructions.
How Can I Register For A Nigerian PayPal Account?
Just go to https://paypal.com/ng and click on Sign Up. Fill the form you will see with all your correct details. Then, verify with your VISA or MasterCard.

Comments